1. Depository receipts shall be provided to the issuer or a person authorized by him versus signature in one of the following cases:
· Registration of new issue
· Change of capital – increase or reduction /in case of cancellation of shares/
· Apportion of securities
· Transformation of a company - merger, consolidation, separation, division
. In case of registration of transfers from a public account:
· In case of cash transaction, depository receipts shall be provided to the holder of shares against signature.
· In case of registration of preferential shares under Art.22 of TPSMEA, depository receipts shall be provided to the representative of the company or to a person authorized by the shareholders against signature.
· In case of registration of shares under Art. 18 of TPSMEA, depository receipts shall be provided to the issuer or a person authorized by him against signature.
2. Shareholders who have acquired shares during centralized public auctions, shall acquire depository receipts through bank outlets which have concluded an agreement with the depository for allocation of the receipts.
3. Shareholders who have participated in centralized public auctions through an investment intermediary, shall settle their relationships with the investment intermediary, i.e. shall acquire their receipts from the intermediary.