1. The acquisition of compensatory instruments out of regulated market shall be registered at Central Depository AD through its member – bank or investment intermediary.
2. Registration under item 1 shall be performed through an investment intermediary - member of Central Depository AD, based on a contract with notary’s certification of the signatures submitted by the parties in the deal. In the cases of authorization, also a copy of the respective document of authorization certified by a notary shall be delivered.
3. The CD AD member shall provide to CD the following documents:
3.1. Statement by investment intermediary in accordance to Enclosure 1/E26;
3.2. Order of transfer of compensatory instruments according to sample – Enclosure 2/E26. The order shall be signed in two copies by the contractual parties and by a person, who is an authorized representative of the investment intermediary, and one of the copies shall remain with the investment intermediary;
3.3. A copy of the contract certified by a notary, certified by “true to the original”, with signature and seal of the representative of the investment intermediary. The contract certified by a notary shall be accepted, checked and kept by the investment intermediary. The investment intermediary shall provide a copy certified by it with the words “true to the original” to Central Depository AD;
3.4. A copy of the power of attorney certified by the investment intermediary in case such exists. The copy certified by a notary shall be accepted, checked and kept by the investment intermediary;
3.5. A document of ownership of compensatory instruments – a certificate or depository receipt.
3.6. A document for paid fee according to section.....from the CD Tariff.
4. The contract certified by a notary, the order, the power of attorney certified by a notary, copies of the documents for legitimacy and representation and any other documents to be required according to the Rules and Regulations of Central Depository shall be kept for an indefinite period with the investment intermediary.
5. The electronic message shall be processed following the provision and processing of the paper-based documents under item 3. The settlement period shall be 5 working days as from the date of submission of all documents meeting the requirements according to this procedure and the Rules and Regulations of Central Depository and received in Central Depository respective electronic messages for the deal.